-
September 28th, 2005, 08:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ladies, I won an auction a few weeks ago and didn't realize until today that one of the dolls I have is wearing a blue dress in the same style as Kirsten's meet dress, but in the identical pattern as the skirt on Sari, her doll. It's the same color, pattern and dye lot, but no tags. It also seems professionally made.
Do any of you know what this dress is, or who it belongs to, or is is just a fluke? It came on a Heidi Ott doll.
Click on the link, scroll down, and it's the one in blue
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
-
September 28th, 2005, 10:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
WOW! That's interesting...Hmmmm. I am sure you know all about Hedi Ott because you bought these dolls, but I am just guessing that is her dress that she came in. We have 3 Faitful Friends dolls. One of them came with a dress and coat and they are so well made, right up there with AG. I can't imagine them using the exact same fabric though....strange. I will be very curious to hear what everyone else has to say.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Shelly
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks